A Free Christmas Gift for You

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and this year I thought I'd start a new tradition - a free Christmas short story for all of my readers! Each Christmas starting in 2014, I'll publish at least one free short ebook via Smashwords. You can download it and read it on any ebook reader or download an Adobe Acrobat PDF ebook to print at home or read on your computer. It's absolutely free, no strings attached.


This year's ebook....

The Christmas Fox


Download your free copy from Smashwords or wherever fine ebooks are sold. 


One cold December night, I headed down to the barn where I boarded my horse on Long Island. I was cranky, tired, and had about as much Christmas spirit as Ebeneezer Scrooge. But a magical encounter with a wild fox showed me how to regain the peace of the season.  In this short true story, I share the encounter with the Christmas fox, and what it meant to me.

Enjoy!

Popular Posts