What's New at the Drugstore for 2015!!

What's New at the Drugstore for 2015!!



Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Bath body product / Makeup / kimoon kim / ZAPOSLENA / Arrow / Arrow / Arrow / Arrow / Arrow / Arrow



This was on Polyvore today and I love it! I'm a big fan of Rimmel, Wet N' Wild and Milani cosmetics. When I worked at Macy's, I used to splurge on all the expensive cosmetics. Since then, however, I've learned that most are exactly the same as the drugstore brands. I'll still splurge on Color Me Beautiful cosmetics (because let's face it, when you find your personal color blush and you're as pale as I am, you can't buy anything else!) and I won't say no to a trip to Sephora to shop.  But in the meantime, there's a great deal of pretty, affordable things to make you sing I Feel Pretty the next time you visit the drug store.  

Popular Posts